Happy New Year to everyone!
Thanks for tuning into another LIVE community call where we hold each month to discuss what we’ve accomplished, what we’ve been up to, and where we’re headed.
December was a super busy month and we’re not stopping at all this year. Full speed ahead.
Here’s what we discussed during the call -
- Most traders enjoy trading with BTC/USDC pairs for the competition.
- Perpetual DEX will start trading with real money very soon.
- Plans to merge both Perpetual DEX and DEX Aggregator together for a seamless trading experience.
- Security Audits are finalized by Halborn Security. Most of the issues found were not critical bugs, only minor ones.
- Look forward to an AMA with Polygon on January 24th.
- Also working with Aggero with marketing help.
- BSC & ETH staking coming soon.
- Matrixswap will be rebranded towards the end of the month.
- Fantom and Moonriver integration next for DEX Aggregator.
- Single Staking Pools on our end will go live very soon.
- In talks with two CEXs at the moment, takes time to be finalized.
- MatrixZap feature should be live by the end of the month for a seamless trading experience.
Here’s the full replay below -
Again, we appreciate everyone who attended our Monthly Call! We always try to be the most transparent with our community in what we are building and what comes next.
Stay tuned for our next Community Call!
Matrixswap is a fully decentralized virtual-AMM-based perpetual swaps trading protocol deployed on the Polkadot, Cardano, and Polygon blockchains. Unlike traditional AMMs, users can long or short any assets’ perpetual contracts with up to 25x leverage. Matrixswap aims to be a fully community-owned and governed Defi protocol.
Use The Matrixswap DEX Aggregator on Polygon, BSC, and Avalanche
Matrixswap’s DEX Aggregator is now LIVE on three different chains — Polygon, BSC (Binance Smart Chain), & Avalanche. Trade all of your favorite assets within these three chains and enjoy the unique features Matrixswap has to offer.
Use it here — https://router.matrixswap.io/