Recap: Matrixswap Community Call #2 (November 6th, 2021)
And just like that, our second Community Call is in the books! It was very informative for the community and we appreciate everyone who showed up on a Saturday to join us live. We truly have an awesome community.
This call also included three members of the Matrixswap team, Joseph Liu (Project Lead), Danny Chan (Marketing Lead), and Clem (lead developer).
Here’s what we discussed during the call -
- Liquidity Mining Program on Dfyn — Phase 2 ends soon (around Nov 14th) and Phase 3 will begin shortly after.
- Upcoming Partnerships — The next few partnerships were hinted at during the call (go watch!)
- DEX Aggregator — The aggregator has been audited by Halborn and most of the bugs have been remedied. The team is also exploring a new blockchain to implement on the router. (Blockchain also revealed in the call)
- The UI/UX will also be upgraded with a brand new redesign.
- A new feature called “Zap” is also revealed. This feature allows users to quickly convert tokens into LP tokens which can be staked.
- Ambassador Program — we mentioned we are still looking for key prospects to fill important roles within the Matrixswap ecosystem.
- Sneak preview of our Perpetual DEX and mentions of upcoming Trading Competition with tons of rewards for users.
- More marketing initiatives will be rolled out in November. Look out for an NFT giveaway!
- And to end the call — we’ve answered all of your questions!
Here’s the full replay below -
As always, tons of alpha dropped in the call and we appreciate everyone who attended and took the time to ask their questions.
Our next call will be held on the first Saturday of next month, December 4th, 2021.
See ya there!
Matrixswap is a fully decentralized virtual-AMM-based perpetual swaps trading protocol deployed on the Polkadot, Cardano, and Polygon blockchains. Unlike traditional AMMs, users can long or short any assets’ perpetual contracts with up to 25x leverage. Matrixswap aims to be a fully community-owned and governed Defi protocol.
Use The Matrixswap DEX Aggregator on Polygon
Matrixswap’s DEX Aggregator on Polygon Network is now LIVE to help users find the best swap prices. With over $1.2bn in aggregated liquidity, users can trade tokens on Polygon with confidence. This DEX Aggregator also includes unique trading functions — multi-token buys and sells, Emergency Nuke Button, and interesting UI/UX details.
Try it here — https://router.matrixswap.io/