Recap: Matrixswap Community Call #1 (October 2nd, 2021)
Thanks to everyone who attended our first Community Call! We’ve had a lot of fun putting it all together and sharing what we’ve been up to with such an awesome community we’ve built.
Our Project Lead, Joseph Liu had prepared some slides, a demonstration of our DEX aggregator, and answered all of your questions regarding the product and the future of Matrixswap.
Here’s a list of what we’ve discussed on the live call -
- Matrixswap & Dfyn’s Single Asset Vault will begin right after the current Launch Farm ends on October 13th.
- LIVE demo of our DEX Aggregator on Polygon which includes multi-token swaps and our Emergency Nuke Button feature to turn multiple tokens into one asset.
- Working with Yoroi Wallet for wallet integration once available on Cardano.
- Will open a private beta testing group to test the DEX Aggregator. We’ll also be giving out $MATRIX token rewards for users who give valuable feedback.
- The future of Matrixswap and thorough Q&A.
Here’s the full replay below -
Again, we appreciate everyone who took the time out of their Saturday to attend our Community Call. Our next call will be on Saturday, November 6th, 2021.
About Matrixswap ($MATRIX)
Matrixswap is a fully decentralized virtual-AMM-based perpetual swaps trading protocol deployed on the Polkadot and the Cardano blockchains. Unlike traditional AMMs, users can long or short any assets’ perpetual contracts with up to 25x leverage. Matrixswap aims to be a fully community-owned and governed Defi protocol.