Our 2nd Community Challenge was a success! We appreciate all of the participants who took their time to read up on Matrixswap and attempted the Quiz for a chance at an elusive $MATRIX airdrop. However, there can only be 5 winners.
Before we announce the winners of the Quiz Challenge, below are the answers to the technical questions from the quiz.
- What are the two major blockchains that Matrixswap plans to deploy on?
Answer — Cardano and Polkadot
2. What is the function that allows users to convert multiple or all tokens into one single asset under one transaction.
Answer — Emergency Nuke Button
3. The Matrixswap platform token utility is built with a deflationary economic design where 50% of the platform trading fees will be used for token buyback and burn to offset rewards token emission. True or False?
Answer — True
4. What are the few factors that are taken into consideration in the process of setting the k-value for the vAMM?
Answers — Underlying asset trading volume, Underlying asset pool value, Platform open interest
5. The Matrix converges with index price in the real world, Matrixswap introduces a/an ____________ funding rate.
Answer — Hourly
6. A trading fee of 0.1% is charged when opening and closing positions in Matrixswap. These fees are not collected as revenue for the protocol, but as insurance backup for the system. True or False?
Answer — True
7. Tick the major components of the Matrixswap’s Matrix
Construct — interoperable cross-chain bridges
Nebuchadnezzar — a DEX aggregator
Oracle — a price feed data source
ZionDAO — a decentralized governance mechanism
Answer — All of the Above
8. At the moment which data oracle is Matrixswap utilizing to provide real-time index price feed for stable coins and major assets?
Answer — Kylin Network
Now, we are excited to announce the winners of the Quiz Challenge below.
Please keep in mind that we are grateful for all the submissions — if you weren’t selected, you still have another chance with our 3rd and final Challenge coming soon.
A huge congratulations to all of our five winners!
All winners will be contacted via a direct message from the Matrixswap Twitter account itself. Prizes (airdrops) will be delivered after our IDO launch on Cardstarter and after the winner’s information is verified.
⚠️ Disclaimer: Be advised that we will never ask you for money. Winners will be directly messaged from our official Twitter. Please be careful of scammers.⚠️
We have ONE more Community Challenge coming soon. This challenge will be announced via our Twitter, Telegram, and Medium blog — please follow us for the latest updates.
Matrixswap is a fully decentralized virtual-AMM-based perpetual swaps trading protocol deployed on the Polkadot and the Cardano blockchains. Unlike traditional AMMs, users can long or short any assets’ perpetual contracts with up to 25x leverage. Matrixswap aims to be a fully community-owned and governed Defi protocol.